Our Blog

John & Sally Hodgson, Alnmouth

Having moved in to our new (old) house we were told by neighbours that the lady who had lived there previously had a serious chimney fire which had required the local fire brigade to extinguish it.  Although we thought the chimney would have been swept since the incident, we decided it would be safest to get it swept again ourselves.  We called up Nik Atkinson of Sweeps and Stoves who came and did a first class job.  As well as sweeping the chimney he also cleaned out and checked the back boiler system and tested the draw on the fire.  Now we can sit back and enjoy the winter chill in warm, safe comfort.

Browse the Testimonials archive. Bookmark the permalink.